Dripl in short
Hi, Colin here, one of the co-founders of Dripl.
With Dripl, we are reinventing the beverage industry. We introduce a new way of hydration with minimal climate impact and healthy alternatives in the spotlight.
We have already avoided more than 1,500,000 (yes, we’re counting millies!) packaging with our Refill Points. And that’s just a year since we started. That’s right; we are an ambitious startup that wants to make a global difference. The sky’s the limit?
Who are we looking for?
Dripl is seeking an impact-driven full-stack developer to take full ownership of our software strategy, technical stack and development roadmap. We a looking for a technical expert with strong communication, leadership and project management skills who will play a key role in making Dripl a global brand.
What does this role entail?
As the Software Lead at Dripl, you will be responsible for all aspects of software development, from defining and executing the software development strategy and roadmap to actively contributing to front-end and back-end development. This contains, but is not limited to:
- Strategic Software Development: Define and execute the software development strategy and roadmap, aligning it with the company’s overall business objectives and goals.
- Technical Expertise: Understanding our tech stack and infrastructure, providing expert guidance and making informed decisions on software development technologies, frameworks, and best practices.
- Software Development: Actively contribute to front-end and back-end development, coding and architecting key components of the software. Lead by example, demonstrating best practices and ensuring the highest quality of code.
What do we expect from you?
- Our mission comes first. You should be passionate about making a positive impact. Don’t know what we stand for? Read about the future of soft drinks here.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role, with front-end and back-end development expertise.
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS or similar providers.
- Familiarity with Git or other version control systems.
- Have a hunger (or thirst in our case) for learning, personal development, expanding your skillset, and growing with a fast-evolving company.
- Project management capabilities. You also have organisational talent and can juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- As the Software Lead at Dripl, you will have a high level of autonomy and report directly to the company’s founders.
- Your targets will involve maximising the uptime and performance of our software, increasing the product NPS score and leading successful software development projects.
- We expect you to be available full-time.
- A competitive salary, including long-term benefits (stock options). For a startup, we treat you pretty well. 💆🏽♂️
- Free lemonade, duh.
Send an email with your CV, Linkedin or website & why you’re the one we’re looking for to email@example.com.
Extra points for a video format