Dripl in Short
Hi, Colin here, the co-founder of Dripl.
With Dripl, we are reinventing the beverage industry by introducing a new way of drinking with minimal climate impact and healthy alternatives in the lead.
Currently, we have been able to avoid more than 1,500,000 (yes, we are already counting in millions!) packaging with our Refill Points. This was achieved in just a year and a half since our go-to-market. That’s right; we’re an ambitious startup that wants to make a global difference. The sky’s the limit?
Who are we looking for?
Dripl is looking for an impact-driven Service Lead who is responsible for our field service department. As Service Lead, you will coordinate installations, repairs, and maintenance of our Refill Points. This person leads and manages the technical servicing team of 4 (and growing) and ensures that the team, processes, and product scale up as we grow.
What does this role involve?
- Operational Service Management. You should feel at home in a technical servicing environment 🏡 where you manage the servicing team and dive into operational details, such as managing the fleet and making installation schedules.
- Service & Product Strategy. You think about how we can (internationally) scale the servicing process, improve physical touchpoints with customers, and take the product to the next level.
- Building and keeping an eye on KPIs and dashboards. You work proactively and reactively to ensure maximum uptime of our package-free Refill Points.
- You are the key figure who keeps all servicing links aligned. You work with the internal servicing team, customer success, supply chain, and external technical support parties.
- Streamlining and coordinating the software systems that support the service story.
What do we expect from you?
- Our mission comes first. You must be excited about making a positive impact. Don’t know what we stand for yet? Read about the future of soft drinks here.
- A track record (3+ years) in field service, operations, or supply chain. Experience in food service is a plus.
- You have leadership skills and know – or want to learn – how to manage, motivate and build a team.
- You have an understanding of operational KPIs, statistics, and analysis, especially in a digital environment 📊
- You also have organisational talent and can juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Basic knowledge of mechanics and electronics and preferably affinity with systems such as company coffee machines, water dispensers, or post-mix systems.
- You have a hands-on, nothing-is-impossible mentality.
- Knowing Dutch, French, and English, we are active in Belgium and the Netherlands and driving international expansion. Fortunately, lemonade in French is just limonade. We got this.
- Hunger (or thirst in our case) to learn, develop yourself personally, expand your skillset, and grow with a fast-evolving company.
- As a Service Lead at Dripl, you have a lot of autonomy and report to the Operations Lead.
- You are available full-time.
- Our service hub is in Haasrode, where you are present at least once a week. Next to that, flexibility is the norm.
- A competitive salary, including long-term benefits (stock options). We treat you pretty well for a startup 💆🏽♂️
- Free drinks, duh.