Dripl in short 🍹
Who are we looking for? 🔍
What is the scope of this role? 🎁
- Scaling up our indirect market. You will talk to our resellers, negotiate contracts and launch successful collaborations 🚀
- In this way you maintain and build on current relationships, but you also spread the Dripl Word among new potential partners. A Dripl cocktail of business development and account management 🍹
- You draw up a blueprint for scaling up our indirect sales channel efficiently.
- As Indirect Sales Manager you are the point of contact between our resellers and the operational Dripl (dream) team. You set clear objectives and deliverables for the field team.
- You take into account the other links involved in the growth story and support this coordination. Think of the supply chain, logistics flow, etc. Right, the full package.
- You help build this crucial component – which is in an early stage today – of our sales organisation. This includes putting the right people in the right place and passing on ownership to new colleagues within the indirect team. You search, recruit and hire mission-driven top colleagues.
What do we expect from you? 👩🏽🚀
- Our mission is number one. You have to get excited about making a positive impact. Don’t know what we stand for yet? Read about the future of soft drinks here.
- A track record (5+ years) within sales, business development and/or account management. B2B experience in the food(service) industry is a plus.
- You have negotiation skills to back it up. You know ‘Never split the difference’ by heart.
- A good basic knowledge of finance, you can quickly fathom cost structures and you work magic with Excel.
- You have a 360° view of an organisation with a physical product. You can talk about the operational side of a company, especially in relation to supply chain and logistics.
- Since we also focus on our neighbouring countries, you can communicate fluently in Dutch, English and French. No worries, lemonade in French is just the same as in Dutch.
- You’ re hungry (or thirsty in our case) to learn, to develop yourself personally, to expand your skillset and to grow in a fast moving company.
Practical details 🔧
- Although you will quickly get to know the whole team, you will work most closely with the core team, from Robbert the Operations Lead to our Sales Lead Tim.
- We expect you to be available full time.
- We operate from Brussels. Our office is easily accessible by public transport. Flexibility is guaranteed.
- A competitive salary with an interesting Dripl commission model. Long-term benefits (stock options) included. For a start-up, we spoil you pretty well. 💆🏽♂️
- Free drinks, duh.